Will The Forex MegaDroid Robot Really Quadruple Your Money?

Do you want to make a living trading the FOREX markets?

Well, I am well on my way to doing just that!

My name is Mike Weaver, here’s what happened to me - a few months ago I was, after over a year of trying, still unable to make any real money trading forex. I was desperate to get out of the 9-5 work trap I had grown to hate, and find some financial freedom and stability.

I had never even heard of the Forex Megadroid robot at this point, and was frustrated at not getting consistent winning trades from trading myself. I tried tons of different systems that gave me various trading indicators and so on, but they either didn’t work for me or I missed out on the winning trades because I wasn’t staring at my computer screen at the vital moment.

My biggest problem was that I was in a catch 22 situation: in order to make a full time income from trading forex I needed to devote full time hours to it, but I couldn’t afford to give up my day job and free up those hours until I already had this full time income from forex rolling in!

Does this sound familiar?

It wasn’t that every trading system I tried didn’t work, they just didn’t work for me. Because I could only squeeze in a couple of hours trading a day at best, and sometimes there where no trades that met the right criteria that came in that time, I found myself jumping on trades that I just hoped would come in out of desperation to make some profit.

And guess what? I lost money hand over fist!

I saw my trading account balance dwindle to dangerously low levels. And do you know what happens then, every time you take a trade? The fear sets in!

Because I was so scared of seeing a big fat zero in my account balance, scared of failure, and scared of having to admit to failure to all the people around me who said I would end up losing my money, I let fear become my worst enemy.

Every time I took a valid trade the system I was using gave me, I panicked. So scared was I of seeing the trade turn into a loser, I pulled it at the first sign of profit. I was closing my positions for a mere 2-3 pips, then seeing them go on to over 50 pips!

I was down to just a few hundred bucks in my trading account when a friend told me about The Forex Megadroid Robot, it had only been launched about 6 months prior and was apparently getting rave reviews.



I looked into it a little more, and discovered that The Forex Megadroid Robot is actually an automated forex trading robot. You plug it into your trading account and it does all the trading for you.

I must admit, I was very sceptical when I found this out. Letting some computer program loose on what was left of my trading account seemed like madness. A guaranteed way to find myself checking my balance and seeing that big fat zero I was so afraid of!

Then I started to think about it differently, and about why I hadn’t made money trading manually. My 2 biggest problems were time and discipline. This automated approach to trading would address both those problems. The Forex Megadroid robot would be able to trade when I was stuck at work or sleeping, and it wouldn’t panic or give in to fear.

The more I thought about it the more it made sense, and I had something of an epiphany. All these trading systems I had tried, they require you to do 1 thing to make them work:

You need to become a robot!

You have to follow their indicators and take trades without fear of losing, and ignore everything else. You have to become an emotionless disciplined machine.

The problem was that I was too human!

Yeah, we’re not perfect unfortunately. So, with my human fears and emotions having failed, I decided to give the automation a try. Luckily the Forex Megadroid robot was still on the discount launch price of $97, so I decided it was worth it for 1 last shot at making forex work for me. The robot would follow the rules, and not let fear and emotion get in the way of ruthless trading for maximum profit.

I went ahead and plugged the Forex Megadroid Robot into my trading account, which was actually much easier to do than it sounds (took a few minutes with the installation manual they give you).

The robot actually has mulitple risk/profitability settings ranging from 1 to 7, and I was a little unsure as to what setting I should use at first. But, after an email to customer support and a quick reply I was ready give it a go on setting 1 (this is the more conservative and less risky setting, and 7 is the higher risk and more agressive option).

I decided to prepare myself for the worst, and I had all but accepted I was a forex failure anyway, and check on my account the next day. I thought I would either see a big fat zero, or discover I had found the Holy Grail of trading in the Forex Megadroid robot and could tell my boss where to stick it!

I was wrong, but still fairly excited by what I saw. The robot had taken my measly $200 and turned it into just under $300 over about half a dozen trades. I left it running for the next few days, and it consistently made up to 50% profit every day.

You can imagine the relief I felt when, after a few months, I’ve been able to build up the balance in my trading account to more than what I started with before my major losses. I haven’t quit my day job yet, but I'm seriously thinking that the time has come to do that. I will try out the robot on a more aggressive setting for about a month I think, and if all goes well I will cut myself free!












So, if you are like me and lack the discipline and time to get forex trading to work for you, I highly recommend giving the Forex Megadroid Robot a go. Just try it out with a trading balance of a few hundred like I did to start with.

You can even test it on a demo account to see if it works before you risk a single dollar (something I didn't realise till after I had used it on my real account), and you also get a 60 day money back guarantee, making it absolutely 100% risk free!

For me, there is no looking back now. No more fear of losing everything in my trading account, and no more missing most of the trading day because of work. And certainly no more fear of looking like a failure, who ploughed all his money into a hopeless cause. Some of those who doubted me have already started asking how I have been able to make a consistent profit out of forex now!

Anyway, that’s my forex story to date, thanks for taking the time to read this (long) post!

Get The Forex MegaDroid Robot Now

Mike.